Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Off to the land of Ice

I apologize for neglecting my blog for so long.  I have been caught up working on a few trading strategy items and on some general improvements for my apartment and life in NY.  But now I'm back, and for those of you that have stuck with me (and especially the ones that don't watch LOST) I am flattered, appreciative and promise to make the wait worthwhile. 

Tonight I fly to Iceland for two nights to have an up close and personal look at that pesky volcano.  I'm bringing my fire extinguisher and I'm expecting a big payday from the airlines of the world when I put it out.  I'm staying at the hotel Bjork and she better be there.  I hope to see some Vikings and enjoy the hot springs out there.  From there I will head to London for Wimbledon, Amsterdam and Barcelona.  I will return to the frequency of posts that I had while in South America (one every 3-4 days roughly).  I'm excited, of course, to see the tennis and all of my international mates, but equally excited to watch the World Cup games in another country!

Off to JFK now....

No comments:

Post a Comment